Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation for another weekly endurance podcast. This week Patrick introduces the “Brand of the Month” category with David Hellard from CaffeineBullet.com. An accomplished runner of all distances with an even more impressive sense of humor, David took time away from his podcast Bad Boy Running here and CaffeineBullet.com here to share a bit on his journey and lessons learned as an athlete and business owner. If you want bonus research points, you can watch his video here.
Key Talking Points:
– Surviving Marathon du Sables
– Why Beer Mile training was the perfect diversion
– When & why you should “challenge” your stomach in training to prepare for a race
– The double-edged sword that is caffeine and how consider using it
- Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…[find more online here]
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Prefer to Watch the Show? Follow Endurance Nation on YouTube for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
- Newsletter – Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! Sign Up Here
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or down time with business, learning, or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): www.endurancenation.us/audible
- Become a Podcast Supporter: That’s right, you can help contribute to keeping the Endurance Nation podcast 100% athlete-focused. Make a small contribution online here: www.patreon.com/endurancenation
Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us to stay on top of all things endurance. If you’re ready to get started create your Membership at EnduranceNation.us/join – we even have a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!