Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation for a special interview podcast. Our sponsors UCAN (@genucan) invited Dede Griesbauer to stop by the pod to update all of us on the state of triathlon — and the triathlon lifestyle. Three-time IM Champion and UltraMan world record holder, Dede also moonlights announcing Ironman® events both virtual and in the real world. With twice the energy of the average human being, Dede blames all of her success on working hard (she swears she has no talent). I’ll let you be the judge of that.
Key Talking Points:
- Broadcasting Insider Secrets
- The Beginner Mindset
- On the Pandemic Training Opportunity
- On Season-Ending Injury
- On Endurance Racing going back to “normal”
- UCAN and Ultraman
- Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…[find more online here]
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Prefer to Watch the Show? Follow Endurance Nation on YouTube for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
- Newsletter – Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! Sign Up Here
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or down time with business, learning, or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): www.endurancenation.us/audible
- Become a Podcast Supporter: That’s right, you can help contribute to keeping the Endurance Nation podcast 100% athlete-focused. Make a small contribution online here: www.patreon.com/endurancenation
Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us to stay on top of all things endurance. If you’re ready to get started create your Membership at EnduranceNation.us/join – we even have a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!
Leave a Reply