Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation for another weekly endurance podcast. Coach Patrick breaks down the cost of running too fast in your training. In terms of missed peak fitness, but also in terms of long-term development. The term Ballistic Load applies to the cost of running; and it increases as you run harder. Instead of trying to find a shortcut, use a well-thought season plan to keep yourself run healthy and on track for a better overall season.
Key Talking Points:
- Consistency and Frequency are the most important fitness levers.
Opportunity Cost of missed training is high.
- Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…[find more online here]
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Prefer to Watch the Show? Follow Endurance Nation on YouTube for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
- Newsletter – Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! Sign Up Here
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or down time with business, learning, or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): www.endurancenation.us/audible
- Become a Podcast Supporter: That’s right, you can help contribute to keeping the Endurance Nation podcast 100% athlete-focused. Make a small contribution online here: www.patreon.com/endurancenation
Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us to stay on top of all things endurance. If you’re ready to get started create your Membership at EnduranceNation.us/join – we even have a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!
Leave a Reply