Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation for another special interview podcast. This week Patrick interviews long-time Endurance Nation member Tim Cronk on his evolution from Ironman to Ultra Runner, and now to one of our Community Moderators (Ultra Chat, of course).
Tune in to learn to “meet” Tim and learn the inner motivation that powers him through races that most of us wouldn’t tackle on a turbocharged ATV. The craziest part? He’s got practically zero ego. Even if you don’t listen to a word he says, Tim’s voice will just help you chill out.
Tim shares out:
- The origins of Good Skill vs Good Luck as a Team Endurance Nation saying.
- The power of connecting exertion to your happy place vs a place of suffering.
- How to be adventurous yet keep that competitive fire burning.
- Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…[find more online here]
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Prefer to Watch the Show? Follow Endurance Nation on YouTube for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
- Newsletter – Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! Sign Up Here
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or down time with business, learning, or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): www.endurancenation.us/audible
- Become a Podcast Supporter: That’s right, you can help contribute to keeping the Endurance Nation podcast 100% athlete-focused. Make a small contribution online here: www.patreon.com/endurancenation
Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us to stay on top of all things endurance. If you’re ready to get started create your Membership at EnduranceNation.us/join – we even have a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!