When training for a race, you first make sure you have your training plan all squared away, but is that all you need? More often than not, we forget about a Race Camp. Triathlon race camps can be the difference between a calm, cool, collected and empowered race prep versus a frazzled, under-trained, unprepared one.
Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation for another weekly endurance podcast. This week we break down the secret behind a good race camp and how this simple addition can bring a major performance boost in your race preparation. From triathlons, marathons, ultra races and, even MTB races… a well thought out and timely planned race camp is your ticket to crushing your training!
Key Talking Points
- What is a Race Camp?
- What are Fitness Goals?
- What are Learning Goals: Course, Nutrition, Fitness
- What if you can’t travel?
Learn more about our training camps [here]
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…[find more online here]
- Prefer to Watch the Show? Watch Coach P use his hands to communicate with you online [here]
- Follow us on YouTube for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
- Newsletter – Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! [Sign Up Here]
- Become a Patron of the Podcast: Keep the Endurance Nation podcast 100% sponsor-free and 100% athlete-focused. Become a contributor for direct access to the podcast, for chances to win EN gear and more! Learn more online [here]
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or downtime with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): [www.endurancenation.us/audible]Subscribe here:
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or create a FREE 30-day trial membership at EnduranceNation.us/join. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!