During this four week online experience, participants conduct performance testing using INSCYD software. Using this data, athletes will go through a four-week course of online lessons and key workouts in Zwift. Each new concept is accompanied by a discussion as well as a workout opportunity. Graduates get personalized 12-week training guidance and access to an online repository of resources including 100+ custom Zwift workouts.
Key Talking Points
- What INSCYD testing tells you
- How the Best Bike Camp is structured
- Why this is 10x better than “just a report”
- How you can [sign up for the next online camp]
Additional Links and Resources
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…[find more online here].
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Prefer to Watch the Show? Follow Endurance Nation on YouTube for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
- Newsletter – Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! Sign Up Here
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or downtime with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): www.endurancenation.us/audible
- Become a Podcast Supporter: That’s right, you can help contribute to keeping the Endurance Nation podcast 100% athlete-focused. Make a small contribution online here: www.patreon.com/endurancenation
Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us to stay on top of all things endurance. If you’re ready to get started create your Membership at EnduranceNation.us/join – we even have a 30-day money back guarantee!
Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!