Designed To Fit Nutrition the newest EN Sponsor, dives into common issues humans face on editing their nutrition from a psychological perspective as well as practical tips and tricks for implementation.
Endurance Nation athletes, visit the Sponsorship page inside the team for a discount at Designed To Fit Nutrition
Key Talking Points:
- Common Nutrition Problems Endurance Athletes Face
- Do’s and Don’ts on what types of foods to fuel
- Signs you might be undernourished
- Injury Prevention
- The mental aspect of making a nutrition change – The behavior models of change
- How to get your family involved
- Foods to implement
- The attack of sugar on endurance athletes
- How Designed To Fit Nutrition Works
- How to attack your goals through Nutrition
- (and maybe some shenanigans)
Health IQ can save customers up to 33% because physically active people have a 56% lower risk of heart disease, 20% lower risk of cancer and a 58% lower risk of diabetes compared to people who are inactive. Like saving money on your car insurance for being a good driver, Health IQ saves you money on your life insurance for living a health-conscious lifestyle. These savings are exclusive to Health IQ and you must qualify to get the special. Go to healthiq.com/ENTP to see if you qualify.
Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, sign up our Endurance Insider weekly email to stay on top of all things endurance, or Become a Team Member if you are ready to get started!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or Become a Team Member. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!