Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation for another weekly endurance podcast. This week Coach P returns to complete the second installment of his virtual everything podcast series. In this episode, Patrick talks about the lessons learned over the course of the event. They were many changes that had to be made, all of which you should factor in when planning your own adventure.
Key Talking Points
- Define Your “Knowns”
- Be Aware of Your Challenges
- Master the Technology (and Zwift)
- Build Your Team
- Have a Self Care Plan
- Be Prepared to Adapt
Additional Links and Resources
- Hells 500
- Rob Peters Podcast
- Adrian Timmis eVeresting Report on ZwiftInsider
- Everesting Calculator (by Strava Segment)
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Prefer to Watch the Show? – Follow Endurance Nation on YouTube for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
- Newsletter – Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! Sign Up Here
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or down time with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): www.endurancenation.us/audible
- Become a Podcast Supporter: That’s right, you can help contribute to keeping the Endurance Nation podcast 100% athlete-focused. Make a small contribution online here: www.patreon.com/endurancenation
Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us to stay on top of all things endurance. If you’re ready to get started create your Membership at EnduranceNation.us/join – we even have a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!