Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation for another weekly endurance podcast. This week Coach P holds forth on the challenges of adjusting the run build element of any athlete’s season. Running itself is an inherently risky sport; finding a way to stay healthy and on target won’t be easy!
Key Talking Points
- What sets running apart as a sport (Risks vs Rewards
- How Beginner runners should approach the change in season.
- What Intermediate athletes need to know before they choose a path forward.Why Advanced athletes should rest first, then adjust.
- How to handle some of the social distancing side effects as a runner
Additional Links and Resources
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…[find more online here].
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Prefer to Watch the Show? Follow Endurance Nation on YouTube for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
- Newsletter – Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! Sign Up Here
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or down time with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): www.endurancenation.us/audible
- Become a Podcast Supporter: That’s right, you can help contribute to keeping the Endurance Nation podcast 100% athlete-focused. Make a small contribution online here: www.patreon.com/endurancenation
Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us to stay on top of all things endurance. If you’re ready to get started create your Membership at EnduranceNation.us/join – we even have a 30-day money back guarantee!
Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!
Leave a Reply