Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation www.endurancenation.us for another weekly endurance podcast. This week Coach Patrick introduces the OutSeason training concept. He explains how you can use our approach to Winter training to break the negative cycle of training results not matching performance outcomes.
Key Talking Points
- How the OutSeason is built
- Who the OutSeason is for
- Choosing the right level of training for your goals
- What we maximize rest in the Winter
Additional Links and Resources
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…[find more online here].
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Prefer to Watch the Show? – Follow Endurance Nation on YouTube for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
- Newsletter – Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! Sign Up Here
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or down time with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): www.endurancenation.us/audible
- Become a Podcast Supporter: That’s right, you can help contribute to keeping the Endurance Nation podcast 100% athlete-focused. Make a small contribution online here: www.patreon.com/endurancenation
Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us to stay on top of all things endurance. If you’re ready to get started create your Membership at EnduranceNation.us/join – we even have a 30-day money back guarantee!
Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!