Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation (www.endurancenation.us) for another weekly endurance podcast. This week Coach P turns over a few stones to discuss options for how to appropriately maximize your training in the winter.
These pointers work for all training, not just the Endurance Nation OutSeason®…and if you have advice or tips that you think would be beneficial we’d appreciate it.
Key Talking Points
- Maximizing Rest Days…
- Finding Ways to Still Have Fun…
- Investing in Key Gear or Infrastructure…
Additional Links and Resources:
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…[find more online here].
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Prefer to Watch the Show? Follow Endurance Nation on YouTube for video recordings of Coach Patrick on Youtube
- Newsletter – Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! Sign Up Here
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or downtime with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): www.endurancenation.us/audible
- Become a Podcast Supporter: That’s right, you can help contribute to keeping the Endurance Nation podcast 100% athlete-focused. Make a small contribution online here: www.patreon.com/endurancenation
Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us to stay on top of all things endurance. If you’re ready to get started create your Membership at EnduranceNation.us/join – we even have a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!
Leave a Reply