photo credit: ThreadedThoughts
Cash for Clunkers Training Plan Trade In Program
Endurance Nation will you pay you 100% of the purchase price of any competing triathlon training plan–CASH–to dump that plan and trade up to an Endurance Nation OutSeason® Training Plan. We know our plans work and are the best anywhere…now you have zero excuse to not try one out!
Access Our Insider Triathlete Email Series
How to Take Action:
- Purchase your OutSeason training plan on or after November 9th, 2010.
- Email your the receipt from your clunker-plan to [email protected] with the subject “Cash for Clunkers”. Be sure to include your mailing address.
- The clunker-plan you are trading in must have been purchased in the 2010 calendar year (After 1/1/10).
- We will mail you a check f0r 100% of your clunker-plan price, not to exceed the purchase price of your EN OutSeason® training plan.
Click Here to Listen to the Coach Podcast
on Cash for Clunkers
- EN: Our plans in their 5th year and 6th revision. They have been used by and honed through the performances of thousands of athletes.
- The Competition: Do you even know who wrote it, when it was written, or when it was last revised, based on the coach’s growing experience or athlete feedback?
- EN: Our plans include 6mo access to our new Training Plan Support Wiki: over two dozen–and growing–resources to support your training plan. Post your questions to our Facebook page, or Tweet us, and we’ll answer them right away!
- The Competition: Maybe a PDF file? Parked in a confusing website? Anything included, at all? Can you get support from the author after the sale?
- Click here to watch a screencast overview of the OS Training Plan.
- EN: Results, proven for the last three years across more than 1000 athletes, in only 4-7hrs of training per week for 20 weeks:
- Average 2 minute, 30 second 10k Improvement
- Average 4 minute, 47 second Half Marathon Improvement
- Average 15% Functional Threshold Power Gains
- Review these athlete testimonials about the power of the OutSeason: Dan Forbes, Matt Ancona, More.
- The Competition: Can they demonstrate the results their customers have achieved? Testimonials? Athlete interviews?
We’ll pay you CASH to dump that old plan, book or computer program, trading it in for the best, most successful, most proven training plans in the triathlon space.
But wait…it gets even better!
When you purchase an EN OutSeason® plan, you’ll be eligible for:
The 40% Full Meal Deal — Ends January 31st, 2011
As if paying you cash to dump your old plan wasn’t enough, we’ll also give you 40% off your next Endurance Nation training plan purchase. We want to earn your business for the entire 2011 long course triathlon season and are ready to do whatever it takes to get you into an Endurance Nation training plan.
Cash for Clunkers ends December 31st, 2010 and the 40% Meal Deal ends January 31st, 2011.
Leave a Reply