Join Mariah from Endurance Nation (www.endurancenation.us) for another weekly endurance podcast.
This week Mariah interviews Stephanie Weldon She walks us through her endurance journey and the exciting twists and turns it takes. Amazing adventures and even finding the love of her life. You will love her positive outlook and the charge to give back she sets forth every single day.
Key Talking Points include:
- The transition from power walking to triathlete
- All about the Great Wall of China Marathon
- Setting Goals
- Ultraman Florida
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Endurance Nation Four Keys of Race Execution
- Favorite Motivational Books
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F&ck by Mark Manson
- Peak Performance by Brad Stulberg and Steve Magness
- The Triathlete’s Guide to Mental Training by Jim Taylor Ph.D. and Terri Schneider
- Check out the books on Audible with a free trial www.endurancenation.us/audible
DIRECT DOWNLOAD: Stephanie’s Podcast
Health IQ can save customers up to 33% because physically active people have a 56% lower risk of heart disease, 20% lower risk of cancer and a 58% lower risk of diabetes compared to people who are inactive. Like saving money on your car insurance for being a good driver, Health IQ saves you money on your life insurance for living a health-conscious lifestyle. These savings are exclusive to Health IQ and you must qualify to get the special. Go to healthiq.com/ENTP to see if you qualify.
Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or downtime with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): www.endurancenation.us/audible
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or Become a Team Member Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!
Leave a Reply