Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation (www.endurancenation.us) for another weekly endurance podcast.
This week Coach P sits down with Jeremy Behler to talk about what led to his Age Group win at Ironman® Lake Placid.
As a busy CFO for a national brand, JB is constantly seeking the best possible training on the least amount of time. Being able to juggle training with life is no small task, and there are lots of insights in this podcast that will help anyone looking to maximize their time.
Key Talking Points include:
- The best predictor of success is past success
- The value of emotional detachment during self-analysis
- Why previewing your race course is practically mandatory
- How JB set “in race” goals to stay focused on what matters
- Why Coach P is just evil
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or Become a Team Member. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!
Leave a Reply