Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation for another weekly endurance podcast. This week, we are diving into multisport couples. As with any relationship, there can be lots of compromising, sacrifice, and of course, support. Multisport couples pose a unique take on hobby time by both athletes loving the same sport. The vote is split on whether or not having a multisport partner makes it easier or more difficult but one thing is for sure when couples get it right, amazing things happen.
Not every relationship has two engaged, hard-working, high-achieving athletes in it. Some would call that a recipe for disaster, but for Amy and Jason they call that “every day.” We invited them on the podcast to share out how they manage to support one another and yet carve their own paths to success.
This week Coach P interviews Amy and Jason Fudala on how they manage to make the endurance lifestyle work.
Tune in to learn their key points for how they manage to do it. Hint: There’s a lot of laughter in this episode…pretty sure it counted as core work for the week! ????
Bonus: Enjoy the picture of their shared pain cave!
- Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…[find more online here]
- Prefer to Watch the Show? Follow [Endurance Nation on YouTube]for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
- Newsletter: Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! [Sign Up Here]
- Become a Patron of the Podcast: Keep the Endurance Nation podcast 100% sponsor-free and 100% athlete-focused. Become a contributor for direct access to the podcast, for chances to win EN gear and more! Learn more online [here]
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or downtime with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): [www.endurancenation.us/audible]
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or create a FREE 30-day trial membership at EnduranceNation.us/join. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!