It is almost Boston Marathon time, but there are still some critical workouts you need to achieve before you toe the line in Boston. Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation (www.endurancenation.us) for another weekly endurance podcast. This week Coach Patrick dissects the Boston Marathon training cycle.
While you might already be peaking, it’s never too late to learn how you can improve your basic training cycle. It’s a function of connecting your training to the course, and the journey from Hopkinton to Boston is fertile ground for quality training!
Key Talking Points:
– Mid Week Half Marathon Tempo Run
– A quality Race Rehearsal Run (or two!)
– Downhill Strides
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…[find more online here]
Prefer to Watch the Show?
Follow Endurance Nation on YouTube for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
- Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! [Sign Up Here]
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or downtime with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): [www.endurancenation.us/audible]
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or Become a Team Member. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!