Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation for another weekly endurance podcast. This week Coach P interviews good friend and partner Paul Wood from Black Bear Adventures Paul helps with our annual Blue Ridge Cycling Camp and has really made a difference.
Paul’s personal background as an athlete and service-oriented mindset really change how we as a Team approach “being epic” and we wanted to learn more.
Key Talking Points include:
- How to make camps run smoothly
- The most important piece of gear you need
- The craziest group of campers he’s ever worked with!
Additional Links and Resources:
- Black Bear Adventures
- Blue Ridge Cycling Camp
- Conquering the Climbs: Gearing
- Gearing Up: How to Set Up Your Triathlon Bike for Optimal Success
- The Strategy Behind Endurance Camps
- How To Have An Epic Training Camp: In Five Easy Lessons
Prefer to Watch the Show?
Follow Endurance Nation on YouTube for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! Sign Up Here
Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or downtime with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read)
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Direct Download
Thank you for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or create a FREE 30-day trial membership at EnduranceNation.us/join. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!