Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation (www.endurancenation.us) for another weekly endurance podcast.
This week Coach Patrick interviews former Endurance Nation Member Sarah Cooper on her (amazing) life after Ironman. Which includes winning Race Across the West (overall) and first female finisher of the solo 2017 RAAM. Yes, Sarah is the real deal!
Key Talking Points include:
- Why Sarah went to ultra cycling
- How she handles adversity in training and racing
- How her mom set the tone for Sarah to be fearless at a young age
- The value of incredible friends, family and support.
Additional Links and Resources:
- Blog: https://sixcoopers.wordpress.com
- Instagram and Twitter: @iowacoop
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sixcoopers
- Gravel Race: https://spottedhorsecycling.com
- Instagram: @spottedhorsecycling
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpottedHorseGravelUltra/
- Time trial series: Elkhart Time Trial https://zealousracing.com
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…find more online here.
Health IQ can save customers up to 33% because physically active people have a 56% lower risk of heart disease, 20% lower risk of cancer and a 58% lower risk of diabetes compared to people who are inactive. Like saving money on your car insurance for being a good driver, Health IQ saves you money on your life insurance for living a health conscious lifestyle. These savings are exclusive to Health IQ and you must qualify to get the special . Go to healthiq.com/ENTP to see if you qualify.
Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or down time with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): www.endurancenation.us/audible
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, sign up our Endurance Insider weekly email to stay on top of all things endurance, or Become a Team Member if you are ready to get started!
Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!