Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation for another weekly endurance podcast. This week we break down how to successfully handle the logistics of a relay run in the rain. Epic runs are fun, but if you get them wrong…epically less so. When putting together a relay run, there are many moving logistic parts. One of the factors out of our control is the weather. In this podcast, we learn how to handle run relay races in all weather types, specifically, rain.
Key Talking Points:
- How to Keep Your Gear Dry
- Transition Key Points
- Nutrition Guidance
- Recommended Recovery
- And more!
Additional Links and Resources:
- A hat in the rain really helps, but if you wear one the headlamps won’t really work for you…consider a chest light: LED Chest Light Back Warning Light with Rechargeable Battery for Camping, Hiking, Running, Jogging, Outdoor Adventure
- Also a running light matters, this would go ON TOP OF the chest light: Running, Cycling or Hiking Vest & Belt for Men, Women & Kids – Safe & Comfortable – Bright Lights for High Visibility, Excellent Battery Life – Perfect for Night & Morning
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…[find more online here]
- Follow [Endurance Nation on YouTube]for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
- Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! [Sign Up Here]
- Become a Patron of the Podcast: Keep the Endurance Nation podcast 100% sponsor-free and 100% athlete-focused. Become a contributor for direct access to the podcast, for chances to win EN gear and more! Learn more online [here]
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or downtime with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): [www.endurancenation.us/audible]
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or create a FREE 30-day trial membership at EnduranceNation.us/join. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!