Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation for another weekly endurance podcast. This week Coach Patrick dives into the “other” side of doing an Ultra Challenge.
Replacing races with challenges isn’t a 1-for-1 exchange. Races are about so much more than finish lines and medals. There’s the planning, the trash talk, the highs and lows, and the feeling of community we get at our lowest points.
Tune in to learn why you absolutely need to sign up for a challenge this year…and why you should focus on all facets of the experience!
Additional Links and Resources
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Prefer to Watch the Show? – Follow Endurance Nation on YouTube for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
- Newsletter – Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! Sign Up Here
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or down time with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): www.endurancenation.us/audible
- Become a Podcast Supporter: That’s right, you can help contribute to keeping the Endurance Nation podcast 100% athlete-focused. Make a small contribution online here: www.patreon.com/endurancenation
Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us to stay on top of all things endurance. If you’re ready to get started create your Membership at EnduranceNation.us/join – we even have a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!