Attention Lake Placid Athletes — You have T-minus 21 weeks until race day! But don’t panic, Endurance Nation is here to help! We’ve created the ultimate Ironman® USA training package designed to prepare you physically and mentally for your race. Purchasing an Ironman® USA Training Plan allows you to tap into the collective Endurance Nation experience, knowledge and race-weekend mojo. EN plans are world-class because:
- Rich and Patrick have personally coached over 80 people to the event over the years.
- Patrick has raced IMUSA five times, qualifying for Kona twice and setting a 10:01 PR.
- TeamEN at IMUSA: 20 athletes in 2008, 36 athletes in 2009, 45+ expected for 2010!
- We have conducted annual camps on the course since 2003 — seven consecutive years!
- For 2010, Endurance Nation will host a FREE ‘Training Rally’ on the course, June 10-13. Over 75 people are expected to attend. Learn more and plan to join us!
Simply put, no one knows Ironman® USA better than Rich, Patrick, and TeamEN.
Save 15% — Sale Ends Midnight, Sunday, March 7
Your Platinum Level Ironman® USA Training Plan includes:
- Your choice of a Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced 20-week Ironman® training plan.
- The IMUSA Course Talk Movie: Over two hours of Rich and Patrick teaching you how to swim, bike and run every inch of Lake Placid.
- Four plus hours of podcasts to accompany your training plan — two per training week.
- A FREE Four Keys Race Execution DVD, a $37 value!
- An invitation for you to attend the TeamEN Four Keys Pre-Race Talk: the live version of the DVD, delivered to over 1500 Ironman® athletes over the last two years!
Still not sure? Download a FREE IMUSA Preview PDF.
Review this additional guidance from the Coaches and members of Team EN, including top tips for each leg of the event, equipment, bike gearing, and other recommendations. Be sure to browse our photo album from last year’s race to get a sense of the EN vibe. Why share this with you before you purchase an EN plan? Because we are confident that you’ll see the depth of our knowledge regarding Ironman® and our commitment to making your race day the best experience possible.
Sign Up for the Endurance Nation Newsletter!