Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation for another special endurance industry interview podcast. This week Coach P interviews Gustavo Cadena of Omius.
Omius provides technical gear to elite triathletes looking to beat the heat and be their personal best. You’ve likely seen the gear and not even been sure what you are looking at…so maybe check them out here: www.omius.io
Key Talking Points
- Early prototypes
- The science of staying cool
- Advice on how to stay your coolest on race day!
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…[find more online here].
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Prefer to Watch the Show? – Follow Endurance Nation on YouTube for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
- Newsletter – Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! Sign Up Here
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or down time with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): www.endurancenation.us/audible
- Become a Podcast Supporter: That’s right, you can help contribute to keeping the Endurance Nation podcast 100% athlete-focused. Make a small contribution online here: www.patreon.com/endurancenation
Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us to stay on top of all things endurance. If you’re ready to get started create your Membership at EnduranceNation.us/join – we even have a 30-day money back guarantee!
Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!