Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation (www.endurancenation.us) for another weekly endurance podcast. This week Coach P releases another member interview from the Ironman World Championships — this time with veteran member Paul Hough.
Paul’s athletic background likely spans more years than you’ve been alive…and he’s been kicking a$$ the whole time. This race is bittersweet for him as it will be his final Ironman as he moves on to other events that are more user-friendly (and epic).
Key Talking Points
- The Journey to Kona
- Secrets to a Lifelong Athlete
- Epic Event Discussions
- Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…[find more online here].
- Prefer to Watch the Show? Follow [Endurance Nation on YouTube] for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
- Newsletter: Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! [Sign Up Here]
- Become a Patron of the Podcast: Keep the Endurance Nation podcast 100% sponsor-free and 100% athlete-focused. Become a contributor for direct access to the podcast, for chances to win EN gear and more! Learn more online [here]
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or downtime with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): [www.endurancenation.us/audible]
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us to stay on top of all things endurance. If you’re ready to get started, create your Membership at EnduranceNation.us/join – we even have a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!