The Evolution of Endurance Safety
Safety is a growing concern in endurance sports. From road hazards to distracted drivers, safety has never been more important. The evolution of endurance safety can not only help us see how far we have come but also see where we are going.
Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation for a special Industry Insider podcast. This week Coach Patrick interviews Edward Wimmer, CEO of RoadID We dive into the origin of RoadID and how sports has evolved throughout the years. Don’t miss this chance to learn how to stay safe and help make our endurance world a better place!
BONUS: Code “endurancenation” is set for $10 off ANY iD
Key Talking Points include:
- How RoadID was formed
- The evolution of endurance safety
- Seven tips for how athletes can stay safe while training
- How wearable tech is evolving
- What the endurance community should know about the importance of having RoadID
Additional Links and Resources:
- RoadID App (eCrumb) for iPhone and Google Play
- Prefer to Watch the Show? Follow Endurance Nation on YouTube
- Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete!
- Become a Patron of the Podcast: Keep the Endurance Nation podcast 100% sponsor-free and 100% athlete-focused. Become a contributor for direct access to the podcast, for chances to win EN gear and more! Learn more online
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or downtime with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read)
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or create a FREE 30-day trial membership at EnduranceNation.us/join. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!