Endurance Life After Fifty
Navigating The Golden Years
Join Mariah on the Endurance Nation podcast as she interviews Alicia Chase and how she describes her entry into endurance sports after her children were all grown up and out of the house.
Alicia dives into the why behind her getting started in endurance sports and the catalyst that drove her to start prioritizing self-care. Growing older in the sport is one thing, but what happens when you don’t even enter the sport until after forty years old? Magic happens that’s what!
- The joy of hiking, her quest to become a 46’r
- Entry into endurance sports via cycling races
- What it is like as women to set expectations around your work, family, training balance
- When kids are out of the house, how those expectations shift
- The training and nutritional differences
Have Questions about Endurance Nation? Want to step inside and take the team for a test drive? Visit www.endurancenation.us/pricing-2/ for details.