The Key To An Endurance Lifestyle
We all have that one unique story of how we started our endurance lifestyle journey. Very rarely do we come across someone who has started as young as EN Athlete Julia Herrmann.
This week on the Endurance Nation podcast, we dive into Julia’s recent Boston Marathon race. Obviously, we also asked her about the road to get there, which started with an unlikely source. The main take-a-way there can be summed up with, “you never know who you are inspiring.”
Listen on and let us know what you think, share your story, we would love to hear it!
- Training guidelines
- Run Durability
- How she took her previous fitness from Ironman and turned it into Marathon Training
- Marathon Training Program
- The Key to living a healthy endurance lifestyle
- How she chose which race to attempt a Boston Qualifying time
- The Training to get to Boston
- Boston Marathon breakdown
- And of course, some shenanigans!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or Become a Team Member. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!