Introducing Club*EN for Short Course Triathletes
Endurance Nation is pleased to announce the 2016 launch of Club*EN, a program built exclusively for the Short Course Triathlete looking to get faster, get smarter and save tons of money.
For years, our members — and the broader triathlon community — have been searching for a high-quality training and coaching experience for the Sprint- and Olympic-distance triathlete. There are simply very few resources designed exclusively for Short Course Triathletes.
Whether you are just getting started with triathlon or racing Short Course as a break from a previous Ironman® season, there is still an incredible amount of learning and fitness opportunities. Club*EN will help to grow the sport of triathlon by preparing Short Course Triathletes to be their personal best through coaching, education, community and incredible discounts.
What is Club*EN?
Club*EN gives Short Course Triathletes access to the high-quality training plans, support, and sponsor discounts that we’ve created for our TeamEN athletes, at a much reduced cost.
At Sign Up, Club*EN Athletes Instantly Receive:
- Online access to three (3) online Short Course Training Plans — Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Levels — designed for Sprint- and Olympic Distance races (A $600 value!)
- Digital training plan support resources — More than 30 pages of content, videos and resources to support your training and learning.
- Instant access to incredible Endurance Nation sponsor discounts for gear, nutrition, races and much more! (A $1200+ value!)
A Monthly Club*EN Subscription Gives You Access to:
- The Endurance Nation Short Course Forum, where you can get the support you need from the Coaches, Team, and other ClubEN athletes.
- A monthly Coach Q&A Webinar for in-depth training and racing guidance.
- Monthly digital learning content designed to improve your Short Course training and racing;
- On-going training plan access & resource updates as available;
- Exclusive Insider Group Buy / Special Discount opportunities
What Is Endurance Nation?
Founded in 2007, Endurance Nation is the premier online triathlon coaching service for age group triathletes. We bring 1,000+ athletes per year across long course triathlon finish lines, and having been crowned three-time Ironman TriClub World Champions, in 2013, 2014 and 2015. Our coaches have a combined 20+ years of experience, and multiple Kona-qualifications between them. More importantly, Endurance Nation has an incredible track record of educating, supporting and growing Age Group triathletes. Club*EN is the natural growth of our community into the Short Course Triathlon space.