Join Endurance Nation’s Marketing Director, Mariah Bridges, for podcast #663 as she virtually sits down with , MS, RD, CSSD from InsideTracker to discuss the key biomarkers for endurance success and how InsideTracker helps you take control of not only your personal health but your endurance health lifestyle with asking you one question: When was the last time you took a Selfie From The Inside™?
Key Talking Points:
- Cortisol – The Stress Biomarker
- Creatine Kinase
- How to make changes to your food, lifestyle, and training to see actionable results.
- Vitamin D – The Sunshine Hormone
- A Case again a Multi-Vitamin
- HsCRP – High Sensitivity C Reactive Protein… aka Inflammation marker
- The 10% Happier Book & The 10% Happier App
- Calm App
- The Ultimate InsideTracker Package
- How Birth Control Affects Your Biomarker Blog
Enjoy 15% off as a podcast listener with code: ENPODCAST
Health IQ can save customers up to 33% because physically active people have a 56% lower risk of heart disease, 20% lower risk of cancer and a 58% lower risk of diabetes compared to people who are inactive. Like saving money on your car insurance for being a good driver, Health IQ saves you money on your life insurance for living a health-conscious lifestyle. These savings are exclusive to Health IQ and you must qualify to get the special. Go to healthiq.com/ENTP to see if you qualify.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, sign up our Endurance Insider weekly email to stay on top of all things endurance, or Become a Team Member if you are ready to get started!