How Important is Recovery for
Building recovery time into any endurance program is extremely important and now seen as just as important as swimming, biking, running and strength training. During recovery, your body adapts to the stress of exercise and real training effect takes place. Recovery time allows the body to replenish energy stores and repair damaged tissues. Can you imagine if you never took a nap or went to sleep? You wouldn’t be able to survive… the same goes for your body, it demands rest and recovery.
Join us on the podcast this week as Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation dives into a special Industry Insider podcast. This week Coach Patrick interviews Gilad Jacobs, CEO of NormaTec We dive into the origin of NormaTec, the evolution of the recovery systems and even how recovery is now revered as a key element to any training. You won’t want to miss this exclusive look into the world of recovery.
- Enhances the body’s natural ability to recover
- Boosts circulation
- Reduces pain and soreness
- Rejuvenates muscles
About NormaTec and the new PULSE 2.0 Series
NormaTec Recovery Systems use patented compression technology to increase circulation to the limbs, helping athletes to recover faster, with reduced pain and soreness. The system is utilized pre-training for a high tech warm-up, as well as post-training as a comprehensive athlete recovery modality. The NormaTec PULSE Series is currently relied on by 97% of professional teams, as well as Olympic and elite athletes. NormaTec is the Official Recovery System of IRONMAN, exclusive recovery partner of USAT, and partnered with USA Cycling. Many pro teams, such as the Boston Red Sox, Tampa Bay Rays, Kansas City Chiefs, and the Brooklyn Nets have constructed Recovery Rooms Powered by NormaTec in their training facilities.
The new NormaTec PULSE 2.0 Series takes athlete recovery to the next level. Reflecting three years of research and development, the NormaTec PULSE 2.0 Series pairs NormaTec’s patented compression technology with a host of sophisticated updates.
Specifically, the NormaTec PULSE 2.0 Series systems are:
• 27 percent smaller while maintaining all the same power and even more functionality than previous models
• Equipped with enhanced robustness and durability including chemically enhanced glass and ergonomic upgrades
• More attainable, with a debut price point at $200 less than the 2018 PULSE Series
• The first connected compression devices with a Bluetooth® wireless technology-enabled app
Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us to stay on top of all things endurance. If you’re ready to get started to create your Membership at EnduranceNation.us/join – we have a 30-day money-back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied!
Additional Links and Resources:
- Power User Tip: This was a video interview,📺 you can watch the full show on our official Endurance Nation YouTube channel
- Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete!
- Become a Patron of the Podcast: Keep the Endurance Nation podcast 100% sponsor-free and 100% athlete-focused. Become a contributor for direct access to the podcast, for chances to win EN gear and more! Learn more online
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or downtime with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read)
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or create a FREE 30-day trial membership at EnduranceNation.us/join. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!