Endurance Coaching Process Behind The Scenes
There are a lot of aspects of coaching someone to endurance success and the endurance coaching process is not always the same for athlete to athlete, gender to gender, goal to goal….. or, is it?
This week Mariah interviews Coach Patrick to peel back the coaching curtains and find out some of the key questions he asks new athletes and more importantly, the why behind them. We will learn that while there are some aspects of endurance coaching that are consistent when it comes to the approach, there are some variances.
Key Talking Points Include:
- The Four Base Level Questions A Coach Needs to know
- How to set yourself up for optimal success within community coaching
- Building a trusting relationship with your Coach
- Setting Coaching Expectations
- Which aspects of training should be approached gender specifically and which are not
- Mentioned in the podcast – Nutritional & Mental Skills Training for Endurance Women Athletes Webinar
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or Become a Team Member. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!