Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation (www.endurancenation.us) for another weekly endurance podcast.
This week Coach P interviews Team Endurance Nation member Rory Gumina on his incredible Marathon personal best…just six weeks after finishing Ironman® Lake Placid!
Key Talking Points include:
- Why Rory wanted revenge post-IM Lake Placid;
- How he used past power data to create a Race Plan;
- How he prepared with Coach Patrick
- How the race day unfolded according to his file.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or create a FREE 30-day trial membership at EnduranceNation.us/start. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!