Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation for this very special interview podcast edition with Ironman® legends Dave Scott and Mark Allen (www.1989thestory.com)
Triathlon’s “epic duo” are revealing new information about the events leading up to, during and after their battle on the World Championships course in 1989. They join Coach Patrick for an hour-long discussion of triathlon past and future as well as the race itself, and along the way you’ll learn a great deal about the men behind the myth.
- How their season was structured each year (especially post-Kona)
- The other races they competed at across the globe
- The value of training with a Team / Community (hello, Endurance Nation!!!)
- How the 1989 race almost didn’t happen and much more.
You’ll enjoy this wide-ranging conversation and you can learn more online with each weekly installment: www.1989thestory.com
- Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…[find more online here]
- Prefer to Watch the Show – Follow [Endurance Nation on YouTube]for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
- Newsletter – Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! [Sign Up Here]
- Become a Patron of the Podcast – Keep the Endurance Nation podcast 100% sponsor-free and 100% athlete-focused. Become a contributor for direct access to the podcast, for chances to win EN gear and more! Learn more online [here]
- Audible eBook Trial – Make the most of your drive time or downtime with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): [www.endurancenation.us/audible]
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or Become a Team Member. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!
Leave a Reply