Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation(www.endurancenation.us) for another weekly endurance podcast.
This week Coach Patrick interviews Sid Wavrin, who is entering his third year of Endurance Nation membership. In fact, Sid joined for the 2016 OutSeason®
Key Talking Points include:
- What elements of our winter training helped Sid the most;
- How he handles the reduce swim training load of our Winter program;
- Why riding on Zwift is the bomb dot com;
- The benefits Sid enjoys of being a part of such an active community;
- Just how challenging the workouts are;
- Exactly how Sid adjusts his own program (and plans) to match his needs.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or Become a Team Member. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!