Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation (www.endurancenation.us) for another weekly endurance podcast. This week Coach P interviews Paul Curtin on the training, planning, and preparation that went into his Age Group win at Ironman® Louisville (AG M50-54).
In the last two years, Paul has lost 30 pounds…but even more impressive with that is the discipline he showed in outlining and sticking to his goals for the season.
Learn how Paul:
– Outlined new bike workouts to overstress his system
– Build his run fitness all year using the Endurance Nation Run Durability Program
– Defined successful swim training across the entire season
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online group of endurance athletes with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or create a FREE 30-day trial membership at EnduranceNation.us/join. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!