Thanks to EN, no motors are required!
photo credit: stuff_and_nonsense
When we say that our Endurance Nation plans make you tangibly faster, everyone wants to know what’s in it for them. How will it help them specifically? While I can’t predict your fitness future I can show you the data from one of our members. In a little under a year, he boosted his FTP up by 47 watts and improve his w/kg ratio from 3.0 wkg to 4.1 w/kg!
Not only could his former self not ride with him…not too many others in his area can either. Enjoy the data view, you geeks!!!!
- 11/27/10 First FTP test ever, FTP 175 (3.0 w/kg)
- 12/26/10 42 min CT test, FTP 185
- 2/07 42 min CT test, FTP 195
- 3/22 42 min CT test, FTP 201
- 5/25 23 min test hill time trial, FTP 206
- 6/30 42 min test, FTP 218
- 8/11 20 min test, FTP 221
- 10/16 20 min test, FTP 222 (4.1 w/kg)
For those of you keeping track at home, that’s a 27% gain in FTP. And a move from low/mid-pack triathlete in terms of watts per kilogram (w/kg) to being pretty close to the pointy end of the field.
If you’d like similar results, be sure to check out our Training Plan page or Become a Team Member!
Leave a Reply