Unlock the Ultimate Level of Training and Racing with CoachEN
Endurance Nation is a vibrant community of athletes from across the globe, and on behalf of all of them I want you to know I’m pumped you are here. 💪
If you’re ready to just upgrade to CoachEN, you can tell us in the red chat box at the bottom of this page and we’ll pull all sorts of levers, push buttons and shoot off the confetti cannon. 🎊
If you’re still on the fence then let’s get down to business…you probably have a workout to do!
What Upgrading to CoachEN Means for You
You are basically getting an All Access Pass to Coach Patrick.
- Instant coach call booking with Coach Patrick.
- Monthly follow up calls with Coach Patrick as you schedule them.
- Custom plan adjustments in Final Surge as needed.
- Access to all a private CoachEN athlete only forums.
When’s A Good Time to Upgrade?
Technically, there’s no time like the present. But just in case, here are some other guidelines…
Optional: Any Time You Need Extra Support
Upgrading is perfect if you have a particular challenge, issue or area where additional coaching and support can make a difference. Maybe you’ve signed up for an epic race and need to get on track, soon. Maybe you need accountability to dial in your body composition. Perhaps you’re bridging from one race to another one in a tight timeframe. Whatever you’re up to, we are down.
Optimal: Last 12 Weeks to Your Race
The final twelve weeks to your race is Endurance Nation’s official Race Preparation period. We draw the line here as you have three months to get race ready. The means hitting critical weekly volume, executing your race rehearsal workouts properly, creating and refining your race plan, and so much more. The decisions you make in this phase have a direct impact on your race day performance. Together we’ll leave no stone unturned!
Next Best: Final 6-Week Peak
Like waiting until the last possible minute, eh? We get it…it’s how we shop for the holidays. A little hectic but it all gets done somehow, right? Starting at this point of the game means our work is more intellectual and strategic; workouts matter very little as you’ve already done most of the work. Our goal will be to refine your execution, dial in your equipment and make sure you are 100% ready for the big day.
There are different tiers of pricing based on the number of athletes enrolled in CoachEN. For every 8 slots that are filled, the price increases.
Note: Current TeamEN athletes can upgrade without the initial set up membership fee.
- Tier 1 @ $197 / 4 weeks: CLOSED
- Tier 2 @ $247 / 4 weeks: CURRENTLY ACCEPTING ATHLETES
- Tier 3 @ $347 / 4 weeks: TBD
- Tier 4 @ $397 / 4 weeks: TBD
- When will I be billed for upgrading? You’ll get a pro-rated invoice that accounts for what you have paid and used thus far this month.
- Am I locked in to CoachEN now? Not at all. You can manage your account any time online here or by asking for help in the chat box (no emails please).
- How can I schedule my Coach Call? You’ll get an email from Brenda once your upgrade is complete, and call instructions will be in there.
- How can I learn more about the new resources? You can schedule an upgrade call with Brenda and she can walk you through the new parts of the website.
What Are You Waiting For?
There are limited spots available each season for CoachEN, and your alternative would be to book individual Coach Consults with Patrick (@ $100 per hour). This is the most cost-effective way we can help you to become your best! It’s your call if you want to take the next step. You can schedule a call using the widget below or reach out to Brenda in the red chat box below. We’re ready when you are!