Our Plans, Resources & Discounts — Your Team!
Introducing the Powered by Endurance Nation Program!
Running a triathlon Club or Team is a massive undertaking. From uniforms to training sessions to updating the website, the work seems to know no limits. And you are on the hook to make sure your members are training right and are ready for race day. Let Endurance Nation help!
As a Powered by Endurance Nation partner, your members will get free resources and incredible discounts on our comprehensive online training programs, resources and real-world events. This program is 100% free to you, as a Team/Club.
Registration is only open one month a year to allow us to support our partners. The 2017 application will close December 31, 2016.
|Ashworth Awards||North Attleboro, MA||www.ashworthawardsraceteam.com|
|Abbotsford Triathlon Club||Abbotsford, BC||www.abbytriclub.com|
|Central Jersey Tri Club||Scotch Plains, NJ||www.centraljerseytri.com|
|Forward Motion Race Club||Pleasanton, CA||www.forwardmotionraceclub.com|
|FuelBelt Race Team||Rhode Island||www.meetup.com/FuelBeltRaceTeam|
|Holly Springs "Try" Club||Holly Springs, NC||Holly Springs on FB|
|Kennebunk Beach Triathlon Club||Kennebunk, ME||www.kennebunkbeachtriathlonclub.com|
|Mad Cows Triathlon Team||Davis, CA||http://madcowstriteam.com/|
|Nova Multisports Orange County||Irvine, CA||www.eteamz.com/multisportsoc/|
|Paramount Multisport||Morristown, NJ||www.paramountmultisport.com|
|Pasadena Triathlon Club||Pasadena, CA||www.pasadenatriclub.com|
|Raise the Bar||Pullaup, WA||www.weraisethebar.com|
|Red 3 Active||Anaheim, CA||www.thinkred3.com|
|Renegade Endurance||Conroe, TX||www.renegadeendurance.com|
|Reserve Aid||New York / National||www.reserveaid.org|
|Rufus Racing||Joplin, MO||www.rufusracing.com|
What Powered By Teams / Clubs Receive
A Welcome Kit for all of your members that includes:
- A copy of our Four Keys of Race Execution DVD (a $37 value!) and an Endurance Nation Water Bottle.
A Special Membership Offer that saves your members serious money!
- $30 off the monthly PRO*EN membership — an annual savings of $360 on our most popular service!
- $50 OFF the annual CLUB*EN membership — when it launches later this year — get a Triathlon Season RoadMap™ and (1) digital training plan for your big race this season!
Discounts on Endurance Nation Plans, Camps & Products, including:
- Training Plans: 20% discount on any individual digital Training Plan.
- Camps: 10% discount code on any Endurance Nation Race Camp.
- Endurance Nation Gear & Apparel: 10% discount on limited items to compliment your Team’s existing apparel (Visors, Arm Coolers, etc.).
What Is Endurance Nation?
Endurance Nation is an online community of endurance athletes now more than 700 members strong. More than half of our athletes have been with us for more than two years. Their ranks include age group winners, course record holders, Kona qualifiers, podium finishers, front of the pack, middle of the pack, and back of the pack superstars.
More importantly, they are our friends and training partners. We have cheered them on at countless races and have met their husbands, wives, kids, and dogs. We are on a mission to help every willing age group triathlete be their best on a schedule that actually fits their lives at a price they can truly afford.
How are We Different?
With more than 20 years of full-time coaching experience, Endurance Nation has a level of experience that dwarfs our coaching peers. And as competitive athletes who walk the walk, we have competed in more that 25 Ironman® races, with multiple appearances in Kona at the World Championships.
More importantly, we have been coaching exclusively online since 2007 via our own custom platform, forums and resources. We have built a Team Coaching approach that currently serves over 750 athletes, and we continue to make upgrades and improvements.
We are the creators of the Four Keys of Race Execution — the only race-focused strategy available to triathletes — a methodology to ensure you have the race you have trained for.
Endurance Nation is also the home of the FirstTimeFinish™ Guarantee — our assurance that you will finish your first race using our resources — or we pay for your do-over race!
The Application Process
- You submit your application online by the deadline.
- A representative from Endurance Nation will call you to discuss the program and your options.
- You will sign an informal agreement (confirming you lead a Team/Club, stating this is for your Team, and that you will make a good faith effort to promote this to your Team and not elsewhere on the web).
- Endurance Nation will send you an information sheet with all the online codes / resources you need, and we’ll begin the process of shipping you product.
- At the end of the season we’ll ask you to complete a short survey so we can review what worked / didn’t and how we can improve!