It’s Official ???? Your selections for 2020 races are complete. This was the first year we have included “epic” (non-triathlon) events in the calendar, so we’ll have a host of new events for next season.
The usual Endurance Nation Coaching and Training applies — we will have season long guidance for all of these events when the 2020 Season officially kicks off on 10/28/2019.
This will include our OutSeason (aka Winter) training plans, General Prep and Race Prep plans, which will be available to all of our members.
Remember, you can learn more about our Season Planning online here.
- St George on 05/02/2020 (Info here)
- Lake Placid 07/26/2020 (Info here)
- IM Hawaii TBD (qualifiers / legacy only)
- Boston Marathon 04/20/2020 (info here)
- Ghost Train 100 OCT 2020 [Distance: Any multiple of 15 miles. Run 30, 45, 60, 75, 90 or 100 miles.] (info here)
RAGNAR / Run Relay Choice:
- RAGNAR Trail Snowmass @ Al Camp TBD 06/05/2020
- Leadville 100 MTB 08/08/2020 (info here)
- Belgian Waffle Ride, CA Early May 2020 (info here)
- Dirty Kanza (KS, end of May, up to 200 miles gravel/dirt,) (info here)
Have questions about how we can help you get smarter and faster?
Schedule a free Intro Call and we’ll do our best to get you up to speed with your options!