Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation for another weekly endurance podcast. This week Coach Patrick interviews EN Member Jonathan Benson. Jonathan just completed in the 2020 Iron Man Florida, setting a new personal best of 50 minutes and cracking a 10 hour mark by the tip of an aero bar.
Jonathan shares a great deal of how he builds systems and expectations that have created the conditions for his success. What we have seen from Jonathan this year is really just the natural progression based on all the work he has done to date.
You’ll definitely want a piece of paper to take a TON of notes!
Key Talking Points include:
- Bringing a Race Mentality to Early Season Training
- Facilitating Consistency
- Investing in Training Experiences
Additional Links and Resources:
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…[find more online here]
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Prefer to Watch the Show? Follow Endurance Nation on YouTube for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
- Newsletter – Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! Sign Up Here
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or down time with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): www.endurancenation.us/audible
- Become a Podcast Supporter: That’s right, you can help contribute to keeping the Endurance Nation podcast 100% athlete-focused. Make a small contribution online here: www.patreon.com/endurancenation
Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us to stay on top of all things endurance. If you’re ready to get started create your Membership at EnduranceNation.us/join – we even have a 30-day money back guarantee!
Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!