Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation (www.endurancenation.us) for another weekly endurance podcast.
This week Coach P dives into another special “inbetween-isode” to discuss some lessons learned from coaching athletes through the day at Ironman® Boulder.
The heat and altitude combined to create some seriously tough conditions, but not everything is out of your control.
Key Talking Points include:
– Managing Heart Race / Importance of Pacing
– Choosing the Right Nutrition
– Setting Race Day Expectations / Goals
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or Become a Team Member. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!