Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation [www.endurancenation.us] for this special Project Kona 10x podcast. This week Coach Patrick reviews the Ironman Hawaii swim. He covers the course, the conditions, and nuances of swimming in Kailua Bay and more.
Key Talking Points
- Typical Conditions
- How to Choose Where to Line Up
- Which Way to Modify Your Swim Stroke for Ocean Open Water Swimming
- When to Ramp Up Your Swim Volume
- Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…[find more online here].
- Prefer to Watch the Show – Follow [Endurance Nation on YouTube] for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
- Newsletter – Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! [Sign Up Here]
- Become a Patron of the Podcast – Keep the Endurance Nation podcast 100% sponsor-free and 100% athlete-focused. Become a contributor for direct access to the podcast, for chances to win EN gear and more! Learn more online [here]
- Audible eBook Trial – Make the most of your drive time or downtime with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): [www.endurancenation.us/audible]
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or create a FREE 30-day trial membership at EnduranceNation.us/join. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!