Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation (www.endurancenation.us) as he discusses the importance of a Weekly Recap session as part of your training plan.
A shorter feedback loop will allow you to set more relevant, specific goals…and keep you on track!
Specific talking points include:
- The fallacy of black swan changes to your fitness or speed/strength
- Improvements are incremental over time but only reveal themselves after a period of time or when they hit a threshold.
- Set Goals for Your Week
- Execute Your Week
- Review Your Week
- Timing – a Sunday PM post workout review
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…find more online here
**Prefer to Watch the Show?**
Follow Endurance Nation on YouTube for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! [Sign Up Here]
**Audible eBook Trial:**Make the most of your drive time or downtime with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read)
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or Become a Team Member. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!