So you’re training for a big race, you’re making sure you’re doing the workouts but what about the execution? What about all the things that can go wrong? This week we dive into a pre-race ritual that might end up being the difference between a smooth race execution or a big bummer.
Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation (www.endurancenation.us) for another weekly endurance podcast. This week Coach P discusses the value of doing a pre-mortem for your next big race.
Key Talking Points include
- What is a pre-mortem
- Why Open Your Mind?
- Examples of Various Pre-mortems
- Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…[find more online here]
- Prefer to Watch the Show: Catch this episode in full streaming color online [here]
- Follow [Endurance Nation on YouTube]for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
- Newsletter – Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! [Sign Up Here]
- Become a Patron of the Podcast: Keep the Endurance Nation podcast 100% sponsor-free and 100% athlete-focused. Become a contributor for direct access to the podcast, for chances to win EN gear and more! Learn more online [here]
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or downtime with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): [www.endurancenation.us/audible]
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or Become a Team Member. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!
Leave a Reply