How To Build Your Best Race
Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation for another weekly endurance podcast. This week Coach P interviews our own Marketing Director, Mariah Bridges as she breaks down how she utilized Endurance Nation to plan her comeback to triathlon after three years away and the little changes she made that made a drastic impact and build her best race.
The journey towards any endurance goal can seem like a daunting task. Through knowing your failure triggers and your mental motivators you can start to set up a path to success. Combine that with the perfect training plan program, a team to come beside you and be your support system and a nudge from technology is sometimes all need to have the finish line moment you’ve dreamed of.
Key Talking Points include:
- How to make training a priority
- Nutrition both and off the course planning (Nuun + Skratch)
- The mental transition from Training Self to Racing self
- Utilizing Final Surge and the different membership levels
- Tackling the Wahoo Kickr + Zwift combo
- What happens when things go wrong?
- How all of that prep paid off to a (spoiler alert) 96 minute PR!
- Giving your race a bigger purpose: Memories of Honor
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or create a FREE 30-day trial membership at EnduranceNation.us/join. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!