Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation (www.endurancenation.us) for another weekly endurance podcast. This week Coach P talks about preparing for the Holiday Season that is December. Tune in for some big picture thougths on what really matters as well as how to best train when you are on the road and away from home.
- Give the Gift of Fitness
- Share a Workout with Someone Else (or Drop One)
- Organize Your Wishlist
- Tracking Tool – GPS, Power, Body Comp
- Tracking Site – Strava, Training Peaks, etc.
- Cool Random Gear – Gloves, socks, lights, etc.
- Plan Your Training You Selfish Jerk!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or Become a Team Member. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!