Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation (www.endurancenation.us) for another weekly endurance podcast.
This week Coach Patrick finishes up his 2018 Kona Race Report Podcast. You can catch Part One here (The Build Up To Kona: How To Train Like A Coach) and find out exactly how the race went, and what adjustments he made in order to stay on target.
Key Talking Points include:
- What worked (and didn’t) in the Swim;
- The “decreasing” power plan for Kona and how it’s similar to the pro men’s race;
- How he used a Training Stress Scored (TSS) Budget for the Bike to stay honest and on target;
- The role Stryd Powermeter played in making sure he ran his most effective IM marathon in a long time
Additional Links and Resources:
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…find more online here.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or Become a Team Member. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!