Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation for this team interview with Scott Dinhofer. Scott has been an age group athlete since discovering triathlon in 2010. He has completed 10 Ironmans, the Leadville MTB 100, the Sea to Summit (Mt Washington) Triathlon, and thrives on exploring and discovering new ways to have fun with fitness. He runs a management consulting firm, lives in Rockland County NY with his Fiance Jill, and has three daughters in college.
Key Talking Points include:
- Discovery of fitness as a lifestyle along with the social aspects of the endurance community.
- The road to twelve ironmans is littered with setbacks and disappointments.
- Finding new ways to have fun with fitness from MTB to gravel riding, to trail running/ speed hiking, keeps fitness at the forefront of life.
- It’s no fun alone.
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast…[find more online here]
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Prefer to Watch the Show? Follow Endurance Nation on YouTube for video recordings of Coach Patrick on the podcast and much more!
- Newsletter – Get regular updates and articles that will make you a smarter and faster athlete! Sign Up Here
- Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or down time with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): www.endurancenation.us/audible
- Become a Podcast Supporter: That’s right, you can help contribute to keeping the Endurance Nation podcast 100% athlete-focused. Make a small contribution online here: www.patreon.com/endurancenation
Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us to stay on top of all things endurance. If you’re ready to get started create your Membership at EnduranceNation.us/join – we even have a 30-day money back guarantee!
Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!