After our annual review and editing process, we’ve finally completed the rewrite of our Half and Full Ironman® training plans.
That’s right, the official Endurance Nation 2013 Ironman® and Half Ironman® PDF training plans are ready to launch.
We will release these 20-week training plans to the public on Monday, January 28th.
Long Course Training Plan Sale Prices:
- 20-week Half and Full Ironman® Training Plans: only $279 vs $349 regular price — just $13.95 per week! You save $70!
- 34-week Half and Full Ironman® Season Plans (14-week OutSeason® + 20-week HIM/IM) = only $499 vs $679 regular price — just $14.65 per week! You save $230!
We’ve also added the following incentives during this sale:
FREE Four Keys of Race ExecutionDVD
The one-of-a-kind race execution DVD used by thousands of athletes since 2008, a $37 value!
FREE Podcast Package
Over 4 hours of Rich and Patrick explaining every aspect of Half and Full Ironman® training in exhaustive detail, a $45 value!
Training Plan Webinar
We will conduct a FREE webinar, exclusively for our training plan customers, the week of February 11th. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about the care and feeding of your Endurance Nation Long Course Training Plan!
Changes for the 2013 Ironman® Training Plans
We are committed to continuously improving these plans based on your customer feedback and the input of our team of nearly 800 long course triathletes. We are pleased to present the 10th edition of our Ironman® and Half Ironman® training plans.
Changes for the 2013 season include:
- More manageable long bike intensity prescriptions during the Race Preparation Phase, including the addition of Race Pace Plus (new!) intervals.
- Increased the quality and intensity of the long runs in the Race Prep Phase.
- Final race rehearsal rescheduled.
- Added optional run frequency and run volume.
- Added a Training Plan Support Email Series and an opportunity to join TeamEN at a discount, should you decide to “upgrade” your training plan to TeamEN membership!
Thanks for choosing EN!
~ Patrick and Rich