Welcome to Your Sprint or Olympic Triathlon Training Plan!
That’s right, we’re giving you 100% FREE, open, and unrestricted access to our 12-week Short Course Triathlon Training Plan Library.
Short Course means that these plans are good for both Sprint and Olympic distance races. You can pick Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced ability levels.
Official Coach Welcome Video
How to Access Your FREE Short Course Triathlon Training Plan Library
- Head over to the EN Training Plan Store
- Choose the 12-Week Short Course plan of your preference — Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced
- Use your email to “purchase” the plan for $0.00 (yes, that’s FREE)
- Check your inbox for a confirmation message from [email protected] with the subject “Welcome to Endurance Nation — New User Registration” — this will include the password for your access.
How To Use Your Training Plan
Once you login to Endurance Nation, you will be able to go to the Training Plan page and load your shiny new (free) Short Course Plan into your account for viewing.
Please Note: You load the plan to END on your actual race date (so all end dates are Sundays).
On this page you will notice a host of other resources, including:
- A weekly coach video to help you with your training;
- Additional weekly resources depending on the week;
- Access to the Endurance Nation Training Zone Calculators;
- Additional racing and training documents;
- Select TeamEN discounts with some of our partners;
- And more!
Please Note: You’ll have this plan in your account for EVER. You can change the end date at any time to use this plan at your discretion.
Future Training Plan Updates
Endurance Nation reserves the right to continually update and improve your training plan. We promise to let you know when something new has dropped!
“Did my first triathlon of the 2017 season, a sprint. Shaved 10 minutes off last year’s time and took 2nd in my age group!” ~ David Holmes