Endurance Nation is a vibrant community of athletes from across the globe, but notice we didn’t exactly say “super healthy” did we?
Every now and then as athletes we get injured. It could be sinister over-training issue that finally gets you.
Maybe it’s a momentary lapse of judgement where you lose control of your bike.
Whatever the cause, the result is the same: you can’t train right now.
Injury Time Out Request
- We can help you out! Injured members can get TWO MONTHS FREE MEMBERSHIP…just request using the red chat button below.
- Why stay on the Team? You’ll get support from others who have overcome the same issue, accountability to stay on track with physical therapy and self care, and access to Coach Patrick as soon as you are ready to train again! Just make that request!
Why Make the Request?
One of the best parts of being an Endurance Nation member is that you are part of a family of athletes. This means we still love you, even if you are broken.
Most folks want to crawl into a corner and sulk, but the truth of the matter is that staying connected to the Team and Coach will help you make a faster and more effective recovery.
After all, if it’s possible, then you know that collectively we have already SPRAINED IT, CRASHED IT, FLIPPED IT, BROKE IT, LOST IT, CAUGHT IT and DONE IT.
How Does It Work?
- You make the injury request via the red chat button below.
- We process the request, suspending your payments for two full months.
- Note, this might generate a refund to your account depending on your last payment.
- We will notify you in our confirmation email of the “restart date.”
- You celebrate…carefully…and head over to the Forums to get help and support from the Team and Coach during your recovery period.
Any Other Questions?
If you need more help or assistance navigating the space you are in, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here for you!